It's easy to register!
3 Quick Steps
Step 1: Figure out your start location. Yes, it’s true, you can start/finish in EITHER Long Beach or Huntington Beach.
Step 2: Figure out what distance you want to ride, 15 miles or 38 miles. Don’t worry, if you want to change later it’s no problem. Put your goal on the calendar and get motivated!
Step 3: Register soon to get the best deals and reserve your spot. We have to limit ride entries to provide the best girls party on wheels possible, so reserve your spot early! Select your distance and then your start location when you go through the registration process.
Here’s all that is part of your Beach Babe Bicycling experience!
- Start/finish in EITHER Long Beach OR Huntington Beach so you’ll be waving at fellow Beach Babes along the way!
- Fantastic courses along the bike trails between Long Beach and Huntington Beach
- Women focused ride format with all bikes and all cycling levels welcome
- A celebration of your own level of fitness, no racing pressure, and a great workout that’s easy on the knees and a great break from running/walking
- Catered, yes, catered rest stops
- 15 or 38 Miles, as the spirit moves you on ride day
- If you go for 15 or 38 and don’t feel it, the course is out and back so you can turn around at any point, no pressure!
- Mobile tech support with call-in number if you need it.
- Red carpet finish
- Awesome finisher’s medal
- Free photos for those who enter our costume contest
- Catered lunch at the finish with great expo shopping options
- Hotel discounts in Long Beach or Huntington Beach
- Guaranteed girls fun! (Costumes optional, always encouraged).